Dec 26, 2010

Introduction


I have to say first,
my English is miserable.
I'm very sorry if you cannot understand the article in this blog.
(Japanese and German are OK.)
Please correct if you find wrong sentences.

I would like to introduce me a little.
I'm a Japanese and living in Germany.
A few years ago I met south Indian movies and since then I'm an ardent fan of them.
(above all for Malayalam and Telugu movies)



My first Malayalam Movie was Manichitrathazhu and in this movie I saw SUDHEESH.
I didn't know why but he would be at once to my most favorite malayali actor.
Since then I follow his movies.

Now a day its very practical with Internet.
They can find any information about many Indian actors there
but its very difficult to find informetions or any news about SUDHEESH.

So I thought that I want to begin to write then about him
and maybe I can receive more informations about Sudheesh through that too.

Please let me know more about the Actor Sudheesh.
Any kind of informations and news are welcome!
And maybe I'm looking for the knowing another Sudheesh fans.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment